- Cast-iron hotplate: 1/4" in thickness. Cast-iron is a tough material offering the best distribution of heat over the whole surface.
- Triple-coated enamel: enamelling avoids all oxidation, waterproofs the surface of the hotplate and makes it easier to scrape and deglaze at the end of cooking.
- ENO chooses the best stainless steel and an impeccable quality of cast-iron.
- 3 cast-iron burners produce unrivaled heat power (up to 360°C) coupled with setting and cooking ﬂexibility.
Details and perfection
- Molded rims around the hotplate to avoid splashes and dirt.
- Evacuation funnel for grease.
- Angled hotplate to facilitate the flow of residue.
- Stainless steel removable grease collection tray at the front of the plancha.
- Quality-Made in France