- Cast-iron hotplate: 1/4" in thickness. Cast-iron is a tough material offering the best distribution of heat over the whole surface.
- Triple-coated enamel: enamelling avoids all oxidation, waterproofs the surface of the hotplate and makes it easier to scrape and deglaze at the end of cooking.
- ENO: chooses the best stainless steel and an impeccable quality of cast-iron.
- 1 cast-iron burner: produce unrivaled heat power (up to 360°C) coupled with setting and cooking ﬂexibility.
- Details and perfection: 1) Molded rims around the hotplate to avoid splashes and dirt. 2) Angled hotplate to facilitate the flow of residue. 3) Stainless steel removable grease collection tray at the front of the plancha.
Made in France