Eurodib Terms & Conditions
Prices are subject to change without prior notification.
A Product is subject to be discontinued, or the model number could change because of updates that was brought to it, without prior notification.
We take every possible precaution when adding new products on our website using information from the manufacturer. We present this information as accurately as we can, although errors and omissions do occur from time to time from being human! If you see discrepancies, potentially incorrect information or have any other questions about products we have please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-956-6866.
Thank you for helping us in providing you with the best information available online and in correcting missing or erroneous information.
Pictures shown on our website were the best available and may not accurately reflect the product. Pictures may also contain optional accessories which are not included and may be purchased separately.
Some products may on occasion have limited or no availability due to an item being on back order because of an increased demand or due to an item being discontinued by the manufacturer . Eurodib works hard to fulfill every order in a timely manner and will work with you to find a solution.
Will only be accepted
- All Merchandise that is returned must have prior authorization for return to be accepted.
- All non-defective merchandise returned for credit must be unused and in the original packaging.
- All returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee plus the return shipping charges.
- Credit is issued upon return and inspection. Please allow up to 4 weeks to receive your credit or refund:
- RMA REQUEST : 2-3 Business Day
- Merchandise Transit: Up to 7 Business Day
- Merchandise Inspection : Up to 7 Business Day
- Credit Processed: Up to 7 Business Day
***It is the responsibility of the expeditor to ensure the return has been authorized and that the Return Authorization Number is clearly displayed on the shipment. It is the responsibility of the expeditor to ensure the return has been adequately packaged and labelled. Improperly packaged items will not be received. Failure to comply will result in no credit, or reimbursement, being issued. Partial returns, returns with missing parts or accessories, will result in a partial credit or reimbursement.***
To request a Return Authorization Number, or for any clarifications, please contact: email@example.com
Please Note that we cannot accept returns of certain items, including:
- All special orders
- All closeout items
How to cancel an order: Cancelling an order will depend on the status of it.
Shipped Order: If your order has already shipped, you can refuse the shipment when it arrives at your location or you can accept and initiate a return authorization through our returns department. When a shipment is refused, it will come back to our warehouse, you may be charged for restocking fee and any shipping fees associated with the return.Return Department: Félix Ferron : 1-888-956-6866 ext. 229 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eurodib warrants all equipment sold directly by Eurodib and/or through its approved suppliers only. Should any item prove defective due to a manufacturer’s defect; Eurodib will repair or replace the equipment. The decision to either repair or replace the item in question will be entirely at the discretion of Eurodib. All warranty claims must be made directly to Eurodib. Eurodib will not be responsible for any costs incurred for services performed without prior consent from Eurodib.
Unless otherwise stipulated all Eurodib products are for use in commercial establishments only. Failure to respect this will void the warranty.
- Non Electric Items: 3 Months Parts & Labour
- Electric or Gas Powered Items: 1 Year Parts & Labour
- Blast Chillers: 1 Year Parts and Labor / 3 Years Compressor
- Ice Makers: 3 Years Parts and Labor / 5 Years Compressor
- Wine Coolers: 1 Year Parts and Labor / 3 Years Compressor
Exemptions: items below are not covered under warranty
- Glass doors on ovens and proofers
- Glass tops on induction cookers
- Glass doors and door locks on wine coolers
- Core probes on blast chillers
Items which weigh more than 75 lbs (34 kilos) will be serviced on-site providing they are located within a one hour drive from the nearest warranty service location. Items that weigh less than 75 lbs (34 kilos) must be brought in to the warranty service location for repair.
Eurodib will repair or replace any item found to have a material defect when put to normal use according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. Damage to equipment from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, improper installation, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, etc., will not be covered under warranty.
This policy applies only in Canada and the contiguous lower 48 states of the Unites States of America; any items located outside of this defined territory are not covered under warranty. The warranty on all items is non-transferable by any means.
If a technician dispatched by Eurodib determines that the problem is not a warranty issue it is the end user’s responsibility to pay for the technician’s time and possible repair. If the end user refuses to pay the technician Eurodib reserves the right to cancel the warranty for a given unit until such time as costs are repaid to Eurodib. If an item is replaced under warranty the end user is responsible for securely packaging the defective item for transport back to Eurodib.
Should you have any
questions or concerns about this policy please do not hesitate to contact us:
Toll Free: 1 888 956-6866: Andrew ext. 234, J.-D. ext. 235 or at email@example.com
What you should know
Eurodib’s Head Office and warehouse facility is in Canada.
All products are
currently stocked in our Canadian warehouse only. This does not hinder nor delay
shipments to the continental United States.
Orders are put in our system within 24 to 48 hours of reception.
Orders will be shipping within 2 to 3 business days after being entered in the system.
We accept Priority shipments and in these cases the shipment is done the next shipping day.
(Orders must be “Air Shipments” (Next, Second and 3 day air) Simply marking “Rush” does not constitute a Priority shipment)
Small Packages (Less than 90 lbs) ( continental US Shipments Only)
All packages are forwarded to the FedEx and UPS Facility in Champlain & Plattsburgh, NY.
(Eurodib pays for all customs, duty & entry fees for these orders)
Packages shipping via FedEx will leave the same day from the FedEx facilities. UPS packages can not be guaranteed to leave the same day (it usually leaves the following day)
Some exceptions to the “Under 90 lbs “ rule exists. Please verify with our website and catalog as some items must be shipped on a pallet to prevent shipping damages.
Freight (Over 90 lbs):
All LTL items purchased from Eurodib are F.O.B. Boucherville, QC J4B 2X7
On orders of $3500.00* Net or Greater, “Eurodib” will pay all freight charges to any destination within the Continental United States and Canada.
Exclusions to “Free Freight Policy”
Appointment requests, Tailgate requirements, re-deliveries, re-consignment and beyond
ARE NOT included in the Free Freight terms at ANY TIME. (Additional charges will be the Responsibility of the customer.) Refrigerators and freezers are excluded from the free freight policy. Ask Customer Service for a freight quote to the delivery location.
Before accepting an order:
Please make sure there is no visible damage to the box before accepting it. If there is, please refuse the shipment or write a note on the BOL (Bill Of Lading) in the event a claim must be filed after delivery.When using a collect or Third Party Freight company account #, any/all claims will be the sole responsibility of the customer who’s account was used. Eurodib will not be liable for damages caused by any other carrier other than our own.
FREIGHT QUOTES: Can be used for a period of 5 days after quote was given.
Receiving an order:
While we make every effort to ensure all orders are filled and delivered without fault, we do understand that some human mistakes can be made.
If you receive an order and determine an item(s) is missing, please contact Eurodib Customer Service immediately. Please have your P.O. #, invoice # and/or packing slip in hand. Once we receive this information, we will investigate by verifying inventory levels, shipping weights and various other factors to determine the possible error(s).
Claims made for missing, incorrect or damaged items must be filed within thirty (30) days of receiving/delivery of product(s). Claims made after this time frame will not be considered.
To all Eurodib Canadian Resellers
Please take note that Eurodib will enforce a new Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy effective July 1st 2019
You are hereby requested to read and acknowledge the following.
This policy is effective in Canada
1. Purpose. This new policy is solely in the interest of:
· Promoting fair competition across all distribution channels
· Maintaining brand identity and value
· Allowing smaller resellers to compete with larger resellers
· Preventing underpricing
· Protecting seller margins
2. Advertising Guidelines
· The MAP Policy applies to all advertisements of MAP Products in any and all media, including but not limited to flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, television, radio, and public signage, as well as internet sites, social media sites, apps, or any other electronic media.
· The MAP Policy does not apply to solely on premise or in-store advertising that is not distributed to customers.
· Website features such as ‘’click for price’’, automated ‘’bounce-back’’ pricing e-mails, pre-formatted e-mail responses, forms, and automatic price display for any items prior to being placed in a customer’s cart, and other similar features are considered to be communications initiated by the reseller (rather than by the customer) and thereby constitute ‘’advertising’’ under this MAP policy.
· It shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise that a customer may ‘’call for price’’ or ‘’email for price’’, or to use similar language, specifically with respect to Eurodib’s products, so long as no price is listed.
· This MAP Policy also applies to any activity which Eurodib determines, in its sole discretion, is designed or intended to circumvent the intent of this MAP policy, such as solicitations for ‘group purchases’ and the like.
· It shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise in general that the reseller has the ‘’the lowest prices’’ or will match or beat its competitors’ prices, or to use similar phrases; so long as the reseller does not include any advertised price below MAP and otherwise complies with this MAP Policy.
· From time to time, Eurodib may permit resellers to advertise MAP products at prices lower than the MAP retail price. In such events, Eurodib reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP retail price with respect to the affected products for a specified period of time by providing advance notice to all resellers of such changes.
· From time to time Eurodib may offer a direct manufacturer’s rebate to customers. In such events, it shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise the availability of the manufacturer’s rebate.
3. Policy Enforcement
· If a dealer with multiple store locations violates this MAP Policy at any store location, or on any associated website, then Eurodib will consider this to be a violation by the dealer.
· Eurodib reserves the right to cancel any pending orders, restrict future orders, or suspend dealers’ account if Eurodib reasonably believes:
- Ø A reseller has violated the provisions of this policy; or
- Ø A reseller intends to violate this policy.
· Eurodib’s MAP Policy Administrator is solely responsible for determining whether a violation of the MAP Policy as occurred, as well as determining appropriate sanctions.
· Waivers to this MAP Policy may be granted in Eurodib’s sole discretion by the MAP Policy Administrator in writing. Eurodib Sales, Marketing, or other personnel are not authorized to modify or grant exceptions to the MAP Policy. In the event that the MAP Policy Administrator authorizes a waiver to the MAP Policy, dealers must strictly adhere to the terms of the waiver letter. Deviation from the terms of a waiver letter is a violation of the MAP Policy.
· Eurodib monitors the advertised prices of resellers, either directly or via the use of 3rd party agencies or tools. Resellers are expected to provide reasonable cooperation in any Eurodib investigation regarding possible MAP Policy violations. Hindering, obstructing, delaying, or otherwise failing to cooperate with a Eurodib MAP policy investigation is a violation of this MAP Policy.
· The MAP Policy will be enforced by Eurodib in its sole discretion and without notice. Resellers have no right to enforce the MAP Policy. Violations of this policy may result in any of the aforementioned sanctions up to and including termination of our business relationship, as well as any available remedies at law. All questions related to this MAP Policy should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org